Skookum Snatch Blocks – Towing
||3/4″ – 7/8″
The future is here! The new Skookum 15 Ton lightweight block is the culmination of over 2 years of research and development between Skookum and B/A Products. This block is the first major redesign of the snatch block since they were patented way back in 1945!
- Lightweight – less than 44 lbs. for a 15 ton block!
- For use with 3/4″ – 7/8″ Wire or Synthetic Rope
- Latched Forged Swivel Hook comes as standard equipment
- Innovative lightweight hook combines a custom high strength alloy with a low profile design, creating a tremendous weight to strength ratio
- 4:1 Design Factor
- Lightweight composite sheave is made with a material blend that is specifically designed for increased strength and durability
- Should any marring of the sheave tread occur, the composite material will cause NO abrasion on the wire rope, unlike traditional alloy sheave materials
Warning: Never exceed working load limit
About Skookum: Founded in 1890, Family owned Skookum is a leader in the forging industry. Their commitment to quality and innovation makes Skookum a perfect fit into the B/A Products Co. lineup of products. We work hard to provide our distributors with the Best Available products in the industry.
Crossover Product – Towing
Never Exceed the Working Load Limit.